When does the menu close?
- The menu closes at 10pm on Thursday.
When is the new menu posted?
- The new menu will be available by 9am on Friday morning.
When do you deliver?
- Deliveries are made on Mondays from 3pm to 6pm by our dedicated Eat 100 Foods team. We don't use third-party delivery services like Door Dash or Grubhub.
What if I’m not home?
- No worries! Simply leave a cooler on your porch, and our driver will place your order inside. If you have a delivery box, they will use it. This keeps your meals safe from curious neighbors and squirrels. During hot summer months, consider adding an icepack to your cooler.
How do I heat my meals?
- Each meal comes with clear heating instructions. For most meals, you can microwave for 1-2 minutes, stir, and heat for an additional minute if needed. Alternatively, transfer the meal to a baking dish and heat in the oven.
How long do the meals last?
- Our meals are prepared fresh from scratch and typically remain delicious until Friday, often even longer. You can also freeze them for later enjoyment. Please note that fresh salads, slaws, and sauces do not freeze well. Be sure to remove them before freezing. Each meal is labeled with a "use by" or "freeze by" date.
Am I in the delivery area?
- We deliver to various cities, including Boulder, Longmont, Erie, Superior, Lafayette, Louisville, Firestone, Frederick, Niwot, Gunbarrel, and Broomfield up to around 120th Street. If you have trouble placing an order on our website, you might be outside our delivery area. Feel free to contact Karin at 719-838-0029 for assistance.
Is this a subscription service?
- No, Eat 100 Foods is not a subscription service. You can order meals whenever you like and pay at checkout.
What are your containers made from?
- We use microwave-safe and recyclable white containers made from polypropylene for our meals.
How do you portion your meals?
- Our meals are portioned for one person per container.
How large are your portions?
- Protein servings typically range from 3-6 ounces per serving, and side dishes are approximately 4-6 ounces per serving.
What kind of meat do you use?
- We use "never ever" beef and chicken, which means animals have never been given hormones or antibiotics. We source our Red Bird Chicken and Aspen Ridge Beef from Colorado companies.
How do you handle dietary restrictions?
- Our meals are prepared in a kitchen that also handles milk, wheat, and nuts. If you have severe allergies, consider our Personal Chef Services. Karin is a certified Nutrition Therapy Practitioner and holds a gluten-free practitioner certification. For ingredient-related questions, please contact Karin at 719-838-0029 or email Karin@eat100foods.com.
Where are the meals made?
- Our meals are cooked in a commercial kitchen in Longmont.
What licenses does Eat 100 Foods have?
- We hold a Boulder County retail food license, a packaged food license, and a ServeSafe food handler certificate. Our operations adhere to the same rules and guidelines as restaurants.
Do you close for holidays?
- Yes, we do. We close during Thanksgiving and Christmas weeks to allow our small team to enjoy the holidays with their families.